January 16, 2012

Créme Brûlée

Photos by Keith

The city was so nice after work on Friday I decided to walk around and do some shopping. Forever 21 had nothing that interested me so I popped into H&M and found 3 awesome pieces. This half shirt half sweater cardigan/blazer in cream because it's so versatile and I am obsessed with the color. I'm trying as hard as I can to stop buying so much black and as of now its working pretty well. I found the navy high neck tank top in the largest size I could so I can wear it as both a long tank and a short dress. I'll post about my last item soon because its so awesome, just didn't fit into this category or post. The shoes I just received from ASOS. I love them because they look so similar to the Givenchy shoes, and they're extremely comfortable. I am also very fond of the cream color, as well as gold details.

BEAR HAT! found it while strolling NYC the same day. I saw them in Cali last year too but there's a line between crappy, and weird animal with eyes hat, and this all black fur one.



Post a Comment