December 18, 2011

yesterday


Yesterday was a good day. I went to the Americana Mall in Manhasset to drool over all of the things I couldn't have! Lanvin jackets, Balenciaga boots, Givenchy handbags, Chanel pumps, but mainly the Celine section. Snapped a pic of the very structured and box-like black clutch that was so perfect. Their minimalist designs really get to me.

Lucky for my momma, Santa bought her some red soles this year. A classic slingback pump with a peep toe by Christian Louboutin. Love them with a pair of rolled up jeans and a white t-shirt.

After Hirshleifers, I quickly stopped at the theory store where I purchased this beautiful little beanie as a Christmas present from myself to myself. I love it because its not black, and thats what I tend to buy most of the time. A great store with minimal, comfortable, and classic clothing. Wearing it with my new purple YSL lipstick #112.




Post a Comment