December 5, 2011

Inspiration


Pulled some old red cowboy boots from the mother's closet, they'll definitely be super fun to wear and I'm aiming for it after the gross weather passes. I also haven't posted about this magazine when I should have the day I got it, which was around 3 weeks ago. It's big and filled with the unimaginable. I almost want to explain it, but at the same time I don't so you go see for yourself. I will share though, that it is set up like a website and includes a lot of what the web would. They have stats of the top 10 shoes, bags, jewelry, and all of the other necessities. You can check out the website here but I suggest you get a copy for yourself. The photos will make for nice posters on your wall if your into that sort of stuff.

Karlie Kloss by Alexi Lubomirski for Vogue, Germany December 2011
A great photo, great shoot, and love the mint. Like Gaga said " I also believe that mint will be very big in fashion next spring."


Post a Comment