December 23, 2011

gifts from moeh | fashion


Over the past couple of days I've been creating a couple of pieces for my gift collection. Christmas is Sunday and although I usually buy my presents, I decided this year I was going to make most of them. All of my supplies were found in a local hardware store and Michael's craft store. For my first piece I used little gold nuts to create chunky braided bracelets, I played around with the way I braided them and made this one look like a bow. When you make a couple of different styles they come together nicely stacked on your arm. Next I made a simple long chained necklace | minimalist. Lastly, wire rings. They're super easy and fast to make, which helps if you've waited for the last minute and still don't have any ideas for presents. They're also nice ad ons if you wear a lot of rings, and simple worn by itself. It doesn't take long to make each of these pieces and they look great together, you've still got time to make some awesome gifts for friends, family, or even yourself. Let me know what you think!

Y o u ' l l   N e e d
_gold nuts
_thin hemp or rope 
_gold chain, closures
_gold wire
_wire cutters



Post a Comment