November 28, 2011

Wish List

All of this cyber Monday nonsense really got me thinking about the future, and by that I mean Christmas! So here I go. 

Dear Santa, 
I made a list of beautiful things that I wish I could have in my closet. I've been super good this year, worked really hard, and I think I deserve all of these beautiful pieces. K thanks love you bye!
Love, 
Colby

lol my real wish is wishing it was that easy. On a real note, these are 10 pieces I've been eyeing. Links are bolded. 

1. Knitted Gold Beaded Shell | TOPSHOP 
2. Drape Blouse | TOPSHOP
3. Floral Twist Front Blouse | TOPSHOP
4. House of Harlow 1960 Orlina Clutch* | shopbop
5. Dorothy iPhone Case by Elle Moss* | Society6 
    Crystal iPhone Case by RoAndCo | Society6
6. Velvet Midi Pencil Skirt* | TOPSHOP
7. Podium Cross Over Platform Sandals* | TOPSHOP
8. Arty Oval Ring with Red Stone* | YSL
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Katie Ring | shopbop
10. Marc Jacobs Lola* | bloomingdale's

Post a Comment