November 1, 2011

Update


I'm not one of those bloggers that have a personal photographer friend following them around, taking pictures of their outfit, their daily life events and every possible angle of those things. I'm proud to say I am the creator of my own work but I'm also not shy to say how difficult that could be. Between school and school work and work I wish the person that I was with at all times liked taking pictures and I was their muse. It would make the life of blogging so much easier. So with that, today I took a picture of my outfit in the mirror, going back to the Myspace default picture phase, just to share with my followers what I'm currently wearing. Deal with it.

Fur Vest
A necessity for fall. Easily able to layer and look stylish
_present from Hot Kiss/First Kiss Clothing <- click (thanks guys!)

Post a Comment