November 14, 2011

Satyagraha


Saturday night Keith took me to see an opera at the Metropolitan Opera house and let me tell you, it was phenomenal. We saw "Satyagraha", the story of Ghandi, and although I didn't really understand much of what was going on, it was still an awesome experience. The bursting chandeliers were my favorite part,  and also the "grand staircase". During intermission we drank white wine on the balcony overlooking Lincoln Center, it was beautiful. Wore a Black Halo dress for the more fancy attire. Love its perfectly fitted body with pleated detailing at the waist. These aspects, as well as the sleeves and collar tie v-neck, make the dress classic yet trendy. It can be worn many ways, but for now I kept it classy.

Black Halo Mandarin Collar Mini Dress
Aldo Wedges
Michael Kors Bag

Post a Comment