October 14, 2011

LAX




LA: I was lucky enough to experience what FIT has been talking about for the past 2 semesters, and thats vendors, buyers, and market week. Hot Kiss (my internship) took me to LA to be their fit model, trying on all their denim for buyers to help sell their product, and it was an awesome experience. I love everyone at Hot Kiss and I literally had the best time ever. Basically consisted of work, work, dinner, and drinks every night - which for me, is an ideal life. I have no problem working, I love being busy, and theres nothing better than a good dinner and some Pinot Grigio to go with it. Pictures are from LA market week, a delicious restaurant in Santa Monica my cousin/godmother took me to (if your ever in Santa Monica, GO - Manchego, best tapas you'll ever have), Rodeo Drive, and me getting homework done in my hotel room, thanks FIT! xo

Post a Comment