April 11, 2011

LOVING




Kate Spade, BB Dakota
____________

Kate Spade beige bag. I don't think I really need to say more. Ideal shape, size, color AND inside color. It fits my iPad PERFECTLY and still leaves plenty of room for everything else I need to lug around. I found it recently in my hallway closet and have been sporting it around for the past 3 days. I don't think ill stop until someone rips it from me, but I won't let that happen.


BB DAKOTA: is awesome. Just picked these two beauties up from Mixology. Orange shorts are a must for this summer. They look amazing on, slouchy but fitted. The button down is neutral but not really at the same time? Not sure how to explain that but it is very slimming and thats always a good thing. 


Pictures to come in that outfit as soon as the weather is ready for it .... & me. ;)

Post a Comment